This site aims to:
- pull together some great running trails around Brighton, UK.
- to be an eclectic compilation of global trail ultra tips, images & kit.
- Offer trail ultra coaching face to face and remotely.
- Be more focused on the mental side of our business of running far. We’re experiments in motion, so what makes the ride more enjoyable? How can you learn to use our mind better?
- Be more visually stimulating: our relentless forward progress takes us through some amazing nature. Let’s share beauty.
- Be more challenging. Some kit is obviously made by people who don’t regularly run hundreds of miles over technical terrain. Please receive blunt feedback. Equally, if you want to be pushed out of your training rut, then sign-up for our trail ultra coaching interventions.
- Most importantly, celebrate more. Our craft is one of the most addictive, awe-inspiring legal activities in the world. We feel a passion for it that is hard to articulate to the innocent. Let’s party.
“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.” – Anais Nin
Can you help?
- Got mental & physical tips that enable you to go long more easily? Mail in your help to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Favourite trails around Brighton? Just map them on your device, upload to your account and then mail in the activity URL
- Captured a moment of beauty out on a run? Mail it in.
- Think something is the best bit of Kit in its class? Send in your reviews or add your comments to existing reviews.
- Coaching skills that are going to waste? Get in touch and see whether we could work together
Part of our mission is to be more visually stimulating: our relentless forward progress takes us through some amazing nature and situations. Let’s share beauty.
By emailing, you agree for photos to be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. This does not pass the rights to your house or favourite running shoes to anyone.
Started by Si Conroy because of a fascination with all things mental, a desire to celebrate such a stimulating pastime and a passion for coaching that runs through all his business ventures (see ConstantMentor.com and Scarlet Monday)
Open to all with a similar passion and ability to write, curate and coach.
Contact email@example.com with anything.
© Copyright 2017, All Rights Reserved
Just Seven Things Ltd. Company number 7922994. Registered Office: Suite 36, 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PG